Saturday, May 21, 2011

I want conquer the world of water

For the first time I have my own underwater pictures with super-sexy posing like a model. Even for the first time the deepest ever I dived without breathing apparatus. It is a pool with five meter depth. Honestly I admit that I can’t swim like the other swimmer. Until today I still learn and improve how to swim faster and stay afloat on the water longer. By laying the body on the water surface like laying on the big, soft and nice bed is much more relax technique for me to stay afloat longer but it still not enough.  I know swimming is not natural for everyone like biking, running, and walking. It takes some coordination and stamina to learn how to swim. I want afloat vertically for long time and swim with various styles.

This time I felt confident that I can swim and dive even though I still unable to swim perfectly. I took the challenge to swim in one of two pools which is the deepest with five meter depth and other pool is two meter. Two meter is still consider deep pool where is the depth is higher than my height. This is what we call Olympic size pool. First thing first I try to afloat vertically and of course it is fag out. Then I called my friend to back up me in case anything happen to me such as muscle cramp while afloat on the deep water. I took another challenge to dive in that pool, how far I can descend. To dive deeper in the water is not easy as we climb higher to the sky. The deeper we descend the higher pressure forces against us. That time I felt something wrong with my face especially with eyes, ears and body. My body compressed with the density and weight of water. I know I can descend deeper because the oxygen contain is still maintain in my body but I can’t stay diving anymore. It just four and half meter I think and my friend was reaching the pool’s floor. Without wasting the energy, I came back to the surface very fast like a penguin. That time it feel like a balloon floating on the water then swim reach the wall easily. After that I not afraid to the water anymore and it is my new friend. I still remember what my friend said to me, any object when we throw it into the water, it will float by itself except solid metal. In addition, we must know that human is not solid metal.

I heard about equalization technique but I don’t know how to practice. I did it but it not working. So, I require to learn more about swimming, and later I plan to hold a scuba license.

Where the picture is? 
Actually the pictures is not related to this post. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment