Tuesday, May 24, 2011

you are not really smart

The worst thing happened to me while on the way heading to my hometown, my phone was out of battery when my journey still hundred miles to go. It is worse than a phone without credit. I came to bus’s cockpit to ask about socket attached at the dashboard. Sadly the driver said the socket was malfunctioning. So, I just let my phone as a useless heavy stone in my pocket.

The weakness of Satio battery life is not a new problem to me. I faced this problem since the first time I was using this heavy smart phone. Satio, you are the smart phone but not really smart for me. Every day I need to tie up you with the cable to recharge. Is it the same problem happen to another smart phone? Which mean full touch screen phone?

You used the battery power like crazy. I don’t understand how much power used to start up when I switch you on. You took half from the whole battery power although the battery was in full capacity before I require to switching you off. No other ways beside switch you off when you were not working. This is your common syndrome. How could I would to say you are a smart phone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment