Monday, May 23, 2011

Really need a new laptop.

My laptop screen is start to blinking. I don’t know why and what happened. Visually my laptop looks like one of character in Transformer movie. Only one person who didn’t scare to touching this laptop is me. It seems like me as a very hardcore blogger. Only I know how to switch this laptop’s power button on. Actually it is not security measures but because of the power button was malfunction and it needs a very special technique to switch it on. It just connects two connections using special tool. Usually I use keys.

Physically it looks very old laptop (of course), power button didn’t used anymore as I mention before, very noisy ventilation fan, webcam always not recognize, only one of three USB ports still can be used, just a little space left in 80GB HDD (both C and D partition), RAM DDR2 2GB (not bad), battery is just a decoration, very old version single core processor with 2.2GHz speed. Low volume speaker, screen color display is going to be yellowish and sadly the lid cannot support by itself. It seems like a hand without bone.

I really need a new laptop now!

Now, I don’t want to say anything at all. At the end of this year, I should have one Macbook Pro as target. It price is quite expensive almost 10k in Malaysia Ringgit. Oh no, where can I get the money as much as like that? PAMA didn’t support me for certain things like this one and not for everything. They want me to stand on my own legs. So, what do I suggest to get this one?

Don’t leave it with question mark, I should do something. Of course one of that, I should become super-extreme-hardcore blogger to get more visitor and earn some money from advertisements. Doing part-time job, promote my production jobs, sell my talents and whatever.

Macbook Pro, you’ll be mine soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment