Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25th day and me

This article written on May 25th 2011,


This is the moments about the day on 25 and it relationship to my life. I call it as my lucky day.

  • 25th June, of course the anniversary of my birthday.
  • 25th April 2004, first day in technical school as a new student (jambu)
  • 25th December 2005, first time I involved into employment.
  • 25th February 2006, it related to my first phone number.
  • 25th June 2007, unforgotten moment happened while doing banking business and my birthday also.
  • 25th June 2008, my birthday with officially hold complete driving licence (B2,D)
  • 25th June 2009, I don’t think this is my lucky day because the whole world shocked with Michael Jackson’s death.
  • 25th June 2010, for the first time celebrate my birthday at the sea. Thanks to Emong (Hamzah), ship cook who was cooking special meals for us as my birthday celebration.
  • 25th January 2011, I don’t know how write down here.
  • ...

That all the moments that I still remember and not simply that I think. I try to remind what else beside the listed moments above.

No comments:

Post a Comment