Sunday, May 29, 2011

Decision Making



Now, my life clouded with dilemma to choose which the best between two choices either to stay on my path as maritime student working in maritime field or doing business. What the people say is true “making decision is more difficult than doing the job”.

If I choose to start the business, there is a lot of opportunity for me to do what I love to do. The happiest people are those who love what they do. Here I found where my passion already is to create the greatest brand to the people. If we love what we do, we’ll going to work hard for the best and not going to give up because we love it. I don’t mind about the money because I believe that if we do what we love, the money will follow. If we always think big, the big think come to us. This is reality that I faced before.

  • How could a maritime student doing multimedia tasks. This path is not just simply a straight way. The street is filled up with amazing decorations. Everything can be done in the street more than just walking. This is what we call “don’t set the mind closed in confined environment”.
  • Doing business indirectly I created a few job opportunities. At least I contribute something to Malaysian economic growth.
  • Our Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. said that nine-tenth of livelihood comes from trade.
  • This is my willingness to start my own business because it is part of my mom’s family culture. All of them have their own business. Mom, your second son will have his own company for next few years. 



If I choose to work in maritime field, the whole things become opposite. I must to do what I have to do. I still don’t know where my passion is because didn’t start yet and I need to find it there. I must to love what I do, not as do what I love to do. The sounds seem like negative impression but all these are not the problem. Lets we look at positive impression.

  • Four years I learn about maritime studies with a lot theories and this is time to practice the whole things together.
  • The door was open and it just waits for my decision to enter into executive field.
  • Here is where expertise, professionals, businessman/women, clients, boss, CEO, Datuk, Datin, Tan Sri, VIPs, captains, seafarers, brokers, agents, staffs stand and sit together and I should learn from them.
  • There also a lot of opportunities that I have to grab. Learn how they working, how to live in executive  world, and …



Hey HMY, you must get out from your comfort zone!


No comments:

Post a Comment